Degrees Taught in Chinese

Taught in Chinese Not for Faint Hearted

Wait, I can do a full degree taught only in Chinese?

Well, yes. But it involves at least a year of intensive Chinese classes first to get you up to a reasonable level where you can understand what is going on in the classes. This is definitely a challenge, but if you know that you'd like to be fluent in Chinese, and not just "very good", then doing a Masters or Undergraduate degree taught in Chinese is a great option for you. 

After the year of Chinese, you'll have to pass a test to make sure you can get to the appropriate level. If you don't make it, you'll have to continue semester by semester until you pass the level needed. If you are a hard worker you can get to this grade in a year, but most people if they have never studied Chinese before would probaly take 3 semesters at least, or 18 months before they could start their degree. 

If you are thinking about taking this on, get in touch and we'll talk you through what courses are available. Whether ungdergraduate or masters, we'll work with you to find the best course for you depending on your budget, time willing to spend in China and current level of Chinese (if any!). 

We're here to help you your China adventure started! Drop us an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or add us on skype (office-chinastudyabroad) for a chat anytime.   

Apply Now Check out our offices on our Contact Us Page and get in touch!
  • Beijing

    China Study Abroad Ltd
    3610 Capital Mansions,
    6 Xinyuan Nan Road, Chaoyang
    Beijing, 100027
    Phone: (+86) 10 8468 3799 
  • London

    China Study Abroad Ltd
    154 Bishopsgate
    London EC2M 4LN
    United Kingdom
    Phone: (+44) 0207 377 84 
  • Hong Kong

    China Study Abroad Ltd
    Rm 604-7 Dominion Centre
    43-59 Queen’s Road East
    Hong Kong
    Phone: (+852) 800 968 924 


f-grey t-grey

Our Newsletter